Monday, July 12, 2010

Want to try something fun?

How about this.  Tie one arm behind your back and attempt to:
  • Put a bra on (thank goodness for strapless summer dresses!)
  • Squeeze shampoo into your hand - the same hand holding the bottle
  • Style your hair with a blow dryer (I can brush my hair with one hand.  I can hold a hair dryer with one hand.  But, the act of doing both at the same time to get some kind of style ... it's not happening!)
  • Apply suncreen - to both sides of your body
  • Hold a camera to take summer vacation photos
  • Lift a pot of spaghetti off the stove to drain.  (I thought I was very smart by using a large plastic cup to fill up the pan, but not very smart to think about what I would do with it once it was ready.)
  • Drive a car.  This one can technically be done with one hand, but when the arm in question is stuck in one position and attached is a big contraption from the elbow down, there is no where to put the broken arm so driving ... nope.  Not yet, anyway.
Needless to say - this is ridiculous! I am really stuck in a place I don't feel comfortable.  It's a place where I need to ask for help with almost everything.  I hope this isn't going to take to long!

No comments:

Post a Comment